Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Magazine Coupons

Another great way to obtain coupons is through magazine subscriptions. 

Today I received my first issues of Ebony magazine which I was able to score a free 1-year subscription to thanks to www.hip2save.com and inside the May 2012 issue was a small P&G booklet with $9 worth of coupons inside :) Not bad for a free subscription to a magazine I love

Another great magazine to subscribe to is All You which is often loaded with great coupons and there are often great specials where you can get each issue for $1 or less and even better, if you happen to be enrolled in www.mycokerewards.com you can earn a free 1 year subscription for only 333 points. So if you drink coke products be sure to register at www.mycokerewards.com and check the inside of your bottle caps and boxes for a special redemption code to rack up points - I'm almost there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment