Sunday, June 17, 2012

CVS: Sunday Savings!

Wow! Today turned out to be a huge day of savings for me at CVS



I scored $210 worth of products for FREE!!!!!!!!

Here's what I got:

3 - Sunday Newspapers
6 - Pantene Shampoo and Conditioners
2 - 3ct. Venus Disposables 
2 - Tom's of Maine Naturally Dry Deodorant
3 - Renuzit Air Freshners
1 - Venus & Olay Razor
1 - Venus & Olay Cartridges
1 - Satin Care Shave Cream
1 - Satin Care Shave Cream - Travel Size
1 - Nice & Easy Hair Color
1 - Folding Step Stool
1 - Gain Detergent
1 - Olay Body Wash
1 - Conair 2" Flat Iron
1 - Physician's Formula Moisturizer
1 - Electro Nyte Recovery Shot
1 - Hertz Dog Toy (not pictured)

This was done in three separate transactions - if you would like to see the breakdown - please comment below and I will update :)

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see the breakdown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I'll have to dig up the receipts and will post soon.

    ReplyDelete