Monday, April 30, 2012

CVS: Weekly Sunday Trip

I made an unexpected find at my weekly Sunday trip to CVS for newspapers today :)

I decided to just wander around the store a bit and check out any new items on clearance and found two Bake Pop sets - I just love baking and have been wanting to try my hand at making my own cake pops - so I quickly snatched up one of the sets and headed to check out since I had a ton of ECBs to use up - which, even better than being on sale for only $9.89, made this absolutely FREE for me, I did two transactions here...



Transaction #1
3 - Sunday Papers - $2.00
1 - Cottenelle Roll Cover - $2.19
Total = $8.19
Used 25% off CVS coupon
Used $6 ECB from last week
Paid just $0.66 after tax and received $1.99 ECB for the Cottenelle roll

Transaction #2
1 - Bake Pop set - $9.89
1 - Cottenelle Roll Cover - $2.19
Total = $12.08
Used 25% off CVS coupon
Used $10.98 ECB from last week
Paid just $1.13 after tax and received another $1.99 for the Cottenelle roll

Which totals to a profit of $2.19 and I will be quickly putting these ECBs to use tomorrow to score some more great deals going on this week - stay tuned!




0 comments:

Post a Comment