Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Couponing: My Shopping Trip

Yesterday, I planned on doing some couponing at Target today but was feeling kind of lazy and was about to forgo heading out until I remembered my last free milk coupon expires today - so off to Target I went and I'm so glad that I did! I had a fistful of coupons I was excited about using and at the end of it all I surprised even myself with how well I did, take a look...

Here's what I did:
2 - Simply Orange juices - sale $3 each
1 - Gallon of Milk - $3.19
1 - Candy Land board game - sale $5
3 - Eggo Waffles - sale $1.79 each
4 - Glade air freshners - $0.97 each
1 - Reach dental floss - $0.97
2 - Revlon beauty tools - $6.96
Total = $31.37
Used 2-$1/1 Simply Orange MQ
Used 2-$1/1 Simply Orange TQ
Used 1-Free milk wyb 3 breakfast items MQ
Used 1-$1/3 Eggo TQ
Used 1-$1/3 Eggo coupon MQ
Used 1-$3/1 Candy Land board game MQ
Used 1-$3/1 Candy Land board game TQ
Used 1-$1/1 Reach Floss MQ
Used 1-$5/2 Revlon beauty tool TQ
Used 2-$1/1 Revlon beauty tool MQ
Used 1-$2/2 Glade MQ
Used 2-$1/1 Glade TQ (adjusted down to $0.97 each)
Used $3.67 balance on gift card
New total = $0.49!!
After tax - I paid only $1.27 OOP - Ah-mazing!  
As an added bonus, I received another $1/1 Revlon MQ and $3 off $30 in groceries TQ catalinas
I also received a mailer, with $11 worth of TQs inside my mailbox when I got home from work :)

Coupon Terms: MQ = Manufacture Coupon, TQ = Target Coupon, OOP = Out Of Pocket






0 comments:

Post a Comment