Friday, April 6, 2012

Couponing: Target - Round 2

I was excited to receive the Target Revlon coupons I ordered off of Ebay (5-$5/2 Revlon Beauty Tools for $1.50) in my mailbox when I got home from work and was eager to use them, so I went back to Target and here's what I got:

4 - Glade Air Freshners $0.97 each
2 - Nesquik Chocolate Syrups $2.44 each
4 - Market Pantry Chicken Burritos $0.89 each
8 - Revlon Beauty Tools $26.26
Total = $38.58
Used 4 - $1/1 Glade TQ
Used 4 - $1/1 Market Pantry Frozen Chicken item TQ
Used 1 - $1.50/2 Nesquik MQ
Used 4 - $5/2 Revlon Beauty Tools TQ
Used 4 - $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tools MQ
Used $6.30 off of my $15 gift card balance that Target sent me for FREE! (Club Wedd)
Paid $0.00 OOP

4 comments:

  1. how do you "order" coupons on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just search for the coupon that you are looking for - for example: I searched for "$5/2 Target Revlon coupon" and got lots of results and selected one of the Buy It Now options for only $1.50 w/free shipping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Evening, Ashley can you tell me how did you get the free target card? You have a great site quick, simple and to the point.

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately I haven't been able to determine exactly how to get the free $15 gift card - I have searched online with no results - it seems I almost randomly received a booklet in the mail that said "We heard you said YES! - Congrats from Club Wed" so it seems they somehow got my information during my wedding planning research - I wish I knew more so I could share with everyone

      Delete