Sunday, November 18, 2012

11.16: CVS - Getting Ready for Christmas

Okay...so as I mentioned before, I made good on my plan to pick up a Unicorn Dream Lite as the first item from my daughter's Christmas list and of course I had to begin my Christmas shopping at my favorite store, CVS!

Here's my transaction:

1-Unicorn Dream Lite - $29.99
3-Duracell (assorted) Battery Packs - $5.99 each
2-Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste - $2.75 each
Total = $53.46 + tax
Used 1-$10/$50 CVS puchase coupon
Used 2-$0.75/1 Duracell MQ
Used 1-$1/1 Duracell MQ
Used 1-$1/1 Colgate MQ
Used 1-$1/2 Colgate CQ
Used $20 ECB from prior purchase
Used $10 in gift cards from Viggle points redemption
Paid $10.88 after tax
Recieved $5 ECB for Duracell purchase
Received $4 ECB for Colgate purchase
Received $10/$50 on next purchase

Which balances out as if I got everything listed above for free and earning $8.12 for my next trip! Plus for an added bonus, each of the AA battery packs includes $10 each of P&G coupons!

And with all the Christmas presents that are sure to be under the tree - these batteries will surely be of need! So don't forget to grab a few packs to stock up before the big day.

Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!

Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment