Tuesday, November 27, 2012

11.27: CVS Freebies + Links

So I just got back from CVS and I'm super excited that I was able to pick up $30 worth of products for absolutely free and I didn't use one single ExtraCare Buck - which is awesome because that just means I had $30 worth of coupons to use to make my purchase free - this is a first for me :)

Anyhoo, I needed to run out to get some cold medicine for my daughter who has come down with a little something and of course, I already have a stock of children's cold medicine but nothing with nighttime relief so that was my mission so that she (AND I!!!) could get some sleep tonight. So when I was pulling out my PediaCare coupons, I noticed a few deals and some coupons that would make for a nice and FREE transaction. Here's my transaction PLUS links to some of the deals which I found at www.hip2save.com #teamColin :)


2-PediaCare Nighttime Relief Cold Remedy - sale $4.99 each
1-Minute Maid juice paick - sale $3.00
1-Planter's Deluxe Mixed Nuts - sale $4.50
5-Essesence of Beauty Hand Lotion - sale $1.66 each
3-Hallmark Holiday Greeting Cards - $0.99 each
1-Orbit mini-pack - $0.69
Total = $29.44
Used 1-$5 off $30 purchase CVS coupon
Used 1-$3 off $10 health care CVS coupon
Used 2-$1/1 PediaCare MQ
Used 5-Free Essence of Beauty Hand Lotion coupons - took off $2.71 each - get yours here!
Used 1-$2 off $3 Hallmark purchase - get yours here!
Used 1-Planter's CVS deal coupon - took off $2.51 - get yours here! (Print Fast! Link Expires at midnight tonight 11/27 - coupon good through tomorrow 11/28)
Used 1-$1/1 Planter's MQ
Paid $0.46 cents on my free $5 gift card (There's still time to score free gift e-cards - click here to make your purchase and for every $25 e-card you give, you will receive a bonus free $5 gift e-card - Also, it's not been verified but you may be able to get cash back through Ebates.com - it's worth a shot! UPDATE: DEAL IS EXPIRED!)

Grand total = FREE! + I received $1 ECB for it being my 4th green bag tag scan so this becomes a small money maker transaction

You'll notice that my balance did not make it to $30 before tax and so I purchased the gum as a filler to get my balance to $30 but my math was a little off because the lotion rang up cheaper than I expected yet my cashier still accepted my $5/$30 coupon anyway so yaay! (YMMV) I also did not receive the $3 ECB for the Hallmark card purchase as others reported that they had by purchasing the 0.99 cent cards but you won't find me complaining about that :)

I also have a $1/1 Minute Maid pack coupon that I did use because I had more coupons than my total which happens every now and again :)


Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment