Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Exciting News: VIGGLE

If you don't know what Viggle is - KEEP READING!

Viggle is an amazingly awesome free app that rewards you points just for checking in and watching your favorite TV shows regularly - you can easily rack up points to earn gift cards to your favorite stores, movie tickets, etc. Previously this app was only available for Apple users (iphone, ipad, etc.) - but today I am so excited to share that the app has finally come to the Android market! I have an Android smart phone myself so I am beyond excited to start using the app :)



Check out this story from Hip2Save to see how one couple put their points to use - I just recycled two of my old TVs today at Best Buy and just can't wait to see how quickly I can rack up points to get a new one.

Big thanks to Colin at www.hip2save.com for sharing!



0 comments:

Post a Comment