Sunday, May 6, 2012

Imagination Richmond!

There's a great event coming up that my daughter and I have been looking forward to called Imagination Richmond! presented by the Shops at Willow Lawn. This FREE event will take place on Saturday, May 19th between 10AM and 2PM - where you can enjoy live music and performances from the likes of The Diggity Dudes, Silly Bus, Jonathan the Juggler, and Kamp Kreatures Puppet Theatre. There is also a popular train ride that the kids just love, as well as a moon bounce, face painting, balloon art, arts and crafts and much more.

My daughter and I had a blast last year where they gave out free pizza around lunch time and a goodie bag which included my favorite things - COUPONS! There were lots of coupons for free or cheap kids meals at some of the local restaurants which we enjoyed.

While there, be sure to enter for the giveaways to see if you can win some awesome prizes.

Also, keep an eye out for donations boxes to benefit the Richmond SPCA.

Go to www.willowlawn.com for more information.

I hope to see you there! :)

Photo Credit: www.willowlawn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment