Saturday, March 31, 2012

Couponing: My Shopping Trip


CVS 3/31/12

Today is the last day of this week's sales, so I decided to go ahead and take advantage of the Ragu and Skippy sale even though I have plenty of Ragu in my stockpile but I could use some peanut butter to go with all that jelly I got from Target a couple of weeks back.

First, you'll want to go to here: Unilever Coupons to print $7 in Unilever coupons which includes coupons for Skippy, Mayo, Ragu, Dove products, and more – Be sure you print each set of coupons twice

Note: With printable coupons you are only allowed to print each coupon twice before they cut you off but if you have access to multiple computers then you can get two from each computer and that's how people obtain so many coupons. You'll need three Ragu coupons for this deal so you will need a second computer 



My Deal:
Buy 3 – Ragu Pasta Sauces (3/$5)
Buy 2 – Skippy Peanut Butters (2/$5)
Total = $10
Use 3 - $0.50/1 Ragu coupons
Use 2 - $0.75/1 Skippy coupons
Pay $7 + Tax and receive $3 ECB*
Which is like paying $4 for all 5 items or $.80 each

Note: ECB = ExtraCare Bucks – these are rewarded to CVS customers who use their rewards card and buy qualifying purchases. ECBs can be used towards ANYTHING that you want once you have received them and are as good as cash

Sidenote: There is still time to get this deal if you have a 24 hr CVS around as these sales end tonight

 I received a total of $4 ECB back on this transcation - $3 for the advertised deal and another $1 for using my CVS green bag tag - which rewards you $1 ECB for every 4 times you use it :)

Photo credit: www.iheartcvs.com

You can purchase one of these from the counter for only $0.99 and it pays for itself in no time and just keeps giving! So make sure that if you are just beginning that you purchase at least one of these. I will show you in my next post how I plan to put these $4 ECB to use...stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment