Friday, March 6, 2015

3.6.15 – Amazon Prime Mom – Free Baby Registry Welcome Box

Ok so apparently if you are an Amazon Prime Mom and you create a Baby Registry after 3/2/15 you can possibly snag a free Gift Box of products for you and your bundle of joy. After creating your registry, you should receive an email in 1-2 days with instructions on how to redeem your free gift box.  I, myself, just signed up for Amazon Prime on their 30 day trial and enrolled in Amazon Mom and created my own baby registry in hopes of being able to snag a free box. If I do get one, I will certainly show you a peek inside with an update…stay tuned. If you too are interested in this nice freebie, you can enroll in Amazon Mom here if you aren’t a Prime member already - Amazon offers a free Prime 30-day trial if you have never used it before, otherwise enrollment in Prime is $99 a year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment