Tuesday, March 17, 2015

3.17.15 - UPDATE: Amazon Prime Mom - What's Inside the Box!?

Ok, so I finally received my Amazon Prime Mom Free Baby Registry Welcome Box that we talked about here. And let me just say I wished the process worked as easily as Amazon advertised but unfortunately I never got the email as indicated BUT let me scratch all that out by saying Amazon's customer service is AMAZING! I used the chat feature to reach out to them and they hooked me up with the information I needed without hesitation. Amazon rocks! And so does this gift box! Let's take a look inside:

We've got:
1-Playtex 4 oz Nurser Bottle with 5 Drop-Ins Liners
1-Gerber Good Start Gentle Infant Formula
1-Gerber Organic Fruit & Veggies Baby Food Pouch
1-Gerber Rice Cereal
1-Avent Freeflow Pacifier
2-Avent Night Pads
1-Breastfeeding Guide
1-10pk of Water Wipes
1-Babyganics Moisturizing Daily Lotion
1-Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream
1-Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion
1-Loreal Thickening Shampoo
1-Loreal Thickening Conditioner
1-Aquaphor Healing Ointment

A $50 value! Best Registry Gift around...hope you got one too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment