Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Steals

Despite having to work today, I had a great day picking up some freebies and a Fabulous & Frugal find at DSW :)

First I stopped in Vitamin Shoppe to pick up a Free Eat-Smart Bar by using a coupon I snagged over here that is still available and good thru 8/31/12

I paid just $0.06 for tax
Saved $2.50












After that, we headed over to Ulta to score our free mini bottle of ORYL nail lacquer by bringing in the print out of Seventeen.com which is available thru August 6th, while supplies last


Paid $0.00
Saved $3.68



Then we headed over to DSW to use a $5 off any purchase of $5 or more that I received in my email and had be ignoring since I never shop there really until I noticed it expired today so off we went and I am so glad we did...I found this adorable pink clutch which is exactly what I had on my wish list on clearance of all places :) Here's my purchase....

Poppie Pink Clutch $48.00
Sale price $29.94
40% off clearance
$5 off coupon

Paid $13.62
Saved $36.78




Afterwards, we headed over to my personal favorite, CVS and scored a bunch of freebies...


2-Stayfree pads - $2 each
8-MilkyWay bars - 2/$1 ($4)
10-M&M mini tubes - $2/1 ($5)
1-Nestle Pure Life 24 pack water (not pictured) - $2.99
Total = $15.99
Used 2-$2/1 Stayfree MQ
Used 2-$0.75/2 MilkyWay MQ
Used 9-$1/2 Mars candy singles CVS
Used 1-$0.50 Nestle Pure Life water CVS
Paid just $1.47 after tax
Saved $15.32

Lastly, we headed over to Cheesecake Heaven to pick up some cheesecake for our neighbor's birthday and scored a free slice of Snickers Cheesecake for myself (as if I didn't just buy enough sweets lol)

Paid $0.00
Saved $4.20









 So at the end of our shopping trip, we paid just $15.15 and saved $62.48 or 80%

Now that's what I call Fun, Fab, & Frugal
:)




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it would be fun to spend a day with you :) Especially if you end with free cheesecake!!!! My favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a good day indeed :):):)

    ReplyDelete