Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'M BACK!!!!

After nearly two weeks I am back online after catching a bad computer virus that crashed my laptop :(

Faced with the decision of what to do after trying everything I could to repair my system myself I decided to purchase a new one instead of investing any repair money to the old one which is three years old and missing some of the newest features that I have been desiring...and as a fabulously frugal shopper, I must say I am really pleased with the deal I got on my new laptop from Staples.com, which is currently running great deals, so if you are in the market, be sure to check them out!

Here's my deal...


HP Pavilion dv6 7010us - Retail price $699.99
Staples.com Sale price (-$49) = $650.99
Instant savings coupon (-51) = $599.99
VA Tax = $30
Shipping = Free One Day Delivery
Total purchase price = $629.99
HP purchase Rebate (-50)
Student Rebate (-100)
Cost after rebates = $479.99
ShopAtHome Cash Back Earned = $67.82 (includes sign up and toolbar bonuses)
Grand total = $412.17 a savings of $322.82 or 44%!

After searching and comparing laptops for hours and hours, when I finally found this one I knew immediately it was the one, some of the great features it includes are:

Beats Audio + Subwoofer
CD & DVD player/burner
HDMI port
6GB memory
750GB hard drive
10 key numeric keypad
Quad-core processor
Fingerprint Security Scanner
Microsoft Office Starter
Norton Security
Includes Windows 8 upgrade 

Needless to say, I'm so glad to be able to blog again! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment