Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Couponing with Jordyn!

My baby girl, Jordyn, and I went to our favorite store tonight to take advantage of the Suave deal this week - she LOVES their shampoo - which also makes for great bath bubbles if you ask her :)

We also picked up some cold medicine on clearance - so be sure to check your store for great new clearance deals (with or without a coupon)

Here's our shopping trip...

4-Suave Smoothers Shampoo - sale $1.75 each
2-Suave Deodorant - sale $1.00 each
1-Suave Lotion - sale $3
3-Little Colds Medicine - clearance $1.62 each
Total = $16.82
Used 3-$1/1 Little Remedies MQ
Used 2-$0.50 Suave Deodorant MQ
Used 1-$1/1 Suave Lotion CVS coupon
Used 1-$0.25/1 Suave Lotion MQ
Used 1 $2/2 Body care CVS coupon
Used 2-$0.75/1 Suave MQ
Paid $8.92 after tax
Received $1 ECB for 4th green bag tag scan
Received $4 ECB for buying $12 in Suave
Will receive $5 ECB for reaching $50 in beauty
Which is like a profit of $1.08 - hooray!







2 comments:

  1. i am trying to find the date on your posts and i can not seem to find them do you not post them by date? or do you just post them within that week of the sale cycle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I have never noticed that it doesn't include the date of my post - I will definitely have to do a re-format so that information is included. I try to post my trips the same day I shop or at least by the next day.

    ReplyDelete