Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year 2014!!!



Wow! I can't believe 2013 is over already, it truly flew by...so much so I didn't even realize that I have not posted in 7 months!!! For shame! lol

2013 was truly a great year and I had so much going on with moving, my daughter starting Kindergarten *tears*, then a wedding and a honeymoon!!! *whoop whoop* - I clearly couldn't keep up but now that a new year is upon us, my sole resolution for the year is to pick back up where I left off because I am ashamed to say that not only have I not posted, I also have only been half-dedicated to couponing BUT trust that I haven't lost my ability to score good deals and freebies which I mastered in 2012 and on a side note, I could partially blame Firefox for my slackage of couponing since for some reason I could not for the life of me get any coupons from coupons.com to print!!! ugh! BUT one of the very first things I did this year was a good ol' handy dandy google search to see if anyone else had the same issue and sure enough it was my browser causing the issue. So if any of you are having an issue printing from coupons.com, try using a different browser. Google Chrome is now my new best friend and I am officially back in full force on the coupon front and now that I am, my goal this year is to master grocery couponing and be able to save at least 60% on every trip because I know it's possible!

So cheers to a new year and thank you for visiting my blog! I hope we can have some fun learning lots of couponing tips together, and do it fabulously, of course!

MUAH!

Throwback Thursday - Check out my New Years Post from 2013 below :-) 

Happy New Year 2013

Wow! It's been a great year! Learning to coupon has truly been the" best thing since sliced bread", as they say :) For the first time ever, I have kept my New Years Resolution for 2012 to save money and boy have I ever! Excited to see what 2013 brings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment