Sunday, February 17, 2013

2.14.13 - Vistaprint - Part 2!

So my second order arrived just in time for Valentine's Day which makes me one happy girl!

Here are the details on this order with a whopping savings of over $180.00 thanks to Groupon, Shop At Home and Ebates! I was able to order the remainder of my wedding stationary, gifts for my maid of honor, along with some custom products for my little princess, plus a few extras!

In this order I purchased everything you see using my $17 Groupon for $70 worth of products and scored free shipping for spending $25 above my voucher value and in conjucntion with Shop At Home and Ebates cash back programs - I paid just $40.70 for everything above.

1-Large Poster
1-Medium Poster
10-Flat Invites with envelopes
5-Sheets of large labels
3-Luggage tags
1-Personalized Women's T-Shirt
20-RSVP cards with envelopes
1-Notebook
1-Personalized coffee mug
1-Coffee mug
1-Banner
1-Samll Tote bag
1-Lawn sign stand
1-Personalized T-Shirt
1-Sticky note pad
1-Stamp
2-Sets of 140 address labels
250-Business cards
1-Window Decal
1-Yard sign
1-Yard sign
100-Postcards with envelopes
1-Notepad
Total = $26.30 - Shop At Home 6% cash back plus the cost of the $17 Groupon - Ebates 6% cash back gave me a grand total of just $40.70

My combined total for both orders equaled $80.56 for everything I needed for our wedding and way more!!! Compare this to my quote of $72.98 for just 30 invitations and envelopes from another popular printing service company, the value and savings here are truly amazing and I am extremely happy with the quality, service, and Vistaprint entirely! I couldn't be happier!

Happy printing!










0 comments:

Post a Comment