Monday, January 28, 2013

1.28.13 - Vistaprint Groupon

Two weeks ago, I found a great deal on Groupon for printing services at Vistaprint.com offering $70 worth of personalized products for just $17. I quickly snatched up the deal before it expired because as luck would have it I had just started pricing wedding invitations and the sort to much dismay at the hefty prices most printing companies were charging for their services. I put together an order for the basic things I wanted and was so excited about the savings and the products they offered that I immediately submitted my order. While waiting for my order to arrive I did some searching and found that they offer a lot of freebies ALL the time (limit of 10 freebies per order). I was previously under the impression that they offered freebies only at certain promotional times and I hadn't received an email notification of any current freebies but a Google search produced links to all sorts of freebies. If only I had known about the freebie links I would have added a bunch to my order but that wasn't possible after the fact of course. So ever since then I have been patiently waiting - ok, impatiently is more true since I visited Groupon every day since, looking for the deal to pop back up again lol and had no luck before today. Today, my impatience and another Google search produced another link to the deal available Nationwide but under San Diego for some reason? (the deal under my city of Richmond showed expired). I immediately purchased the deal and went thru shopathome.com for 4% cash back :) So now I am beyond excited to order more products for my wedding that I wanted PLUS all of the free bonuses! Here's the link to the Groupon that is available for a few more hours yet... http://www.groupon.com/deals/vista-print-winter-san-diego
And from what I can tell, this deal is available often so if you do miss it today, I'm sure it'll be back again and again!

Oh, and here's my first order:
250 Free Business Cards
2 Calendars
25 Business Card Magnets
30 Invitations + Envelopes
30 Menu Cards + Envelopes
30 Thank You Cards + Envelopes
24 Envelope Seals
2 Deluxe Tote Bags
Paid just $39 with free shipping for all of the above! My second order will be even better with all the freebies so look out for a post on that order to help inspire your next purchase :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment