Monday, February 23, 2015

2.23.15 - I'm Backkkkk!



OMG, I can’t believe I’ve neglected y’all and gone a whole year without blogging! AGAIN! IDK how my favorite bloggers keep up with these things lol life just gets in the way for me I suppose but just know, I’ll always come back to you! I must admit I haven’t done many frugal activities in the last year other than couponing…sorta lol I truly am ashamed of myself but enough of the self-loathing…I have another exciting announcement, last time it was I’m getting married…well, you guessed it, this time...we’re pregnant!!!! 

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-it-s-a-girl-9.png

...and with the pending arrival of another mouth to feed and clothe, getting back into my frugal lifestyle full swing was one of my first thoughts. So if you see a slew of baby deals this year and are annoyed by them then I apologize in advance…SIKE! Lol *sings* “it’s my blog and I can post what I want to” ;) so without further ado…let the good times rolls and thank you for tuning in!

Happy (Belated) New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment