Monday, August 27, 2012

8/27 - CVS Trip: Free + Gas Card

CVS is doing another gas card deal this week that I wanted to get in on so I headed off to the store and I was certain would go smoothly but not so much but trust me, I'm still not complaining :)

I ran into two issues, one being that they did not have the 6-pk Bounty paper towels which was the main reason I decided to go for the deal but the store manager was so kind and sold me the Scott brand Mega Rolls for the price of $5.99 AND still allowed me to get the $10 gas card which only applied for the Bounty brand which was awesome even though I was kind of sad because that took away a $1 off Bounty coupon I was eager to use but then that didn't matter either because at the end of all my coupons I had a negative balance :) so I threw in a Kit Kat to absorb the overage - yaay for chocolate :)

So here's my transaction:

1-6pk Scott Paper Towels - manually reduced to $5.99
2-Pantene products - sale $6.67
10-Dawn Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquids - sale $0.99 each
2-Covergirl Wetslicks - BOGO 50% - $11.08
1-Kit Kat - $1.19
Total = $34.83
Used 7-$0.50/1 Dawn MQ
Used 3-$0.75/1 Dawn Hand Renewal MQ
Used 1-$3/2 Covergirl MQ
Used 1-$3/1 Covergirl CVS coupon
Used 2-$1/1 Pantene MQ
Used 1-$4/$20 CVS coupon
Used $3 Birthday ECBs
Used $2 Summer ECBs
Used $5 ECBs from coupon machine
Used $7 ECBs from previous transactions
Paid just $1.05 after tax 
Received $10 Shell Gas Card 

Hooray! Gotta love CVS shopping! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment